Which kind of shipping method do you prefer? by courier,airplane or sea shipment?
Choosing a proper mode of transport is useful for international trade.
And it is also important for the procurement of weighing products.
Some friends maybe confuse air shipping with courier service, in fact, they are different.
Regarding the differences of two ways,please see below.
1. Courier is door-to-door service,while air shipping is door-to-airport.
2. For courier service,customers can take the goods at home. However,for air shipping, the goods are just sent to the airport of destination city, customers need to pick up the goods at the airport.
Here’re some tips for the reference of shipping way.
1. In general,small goods are shipped by courier.
2. For the goods, its volume is about one cubic meter, should be considered which shipping way is more suitable for you. Air freight is less than courier for goods with 1m3,but customers need to go to the airport to pick up the goods. Then plus the charge of used gasoline and customs clearance,maybe the total cost for air shipping is almost the same with courier cost. And door-to-door service of courier is more relaxed way for customers.
3. Sea shipment is the good choice for goods with large quantity.
So if you wonder which shipping way is better for weighing products,maybe above contents can be of some help.